I have made this cake numerous times and my coworkers love it. Apparently, so does my little family as I went downstairs this morning and half of it is missing! Good thing I snapped a pic last night!
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix (w/o pudding in the mix)
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Beat together the first 6 ingredients with mixer 3 min. or until well blended. Add brown sugar slowly and mix well.
- Pour batter into 12-cup greased bundt pan. I used Crisco to grease my pan, the original recipe called for cooking spray but I have a thing against propellant and my food..
- Bake for 50-mins to 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean. My oven runs hot so 50 mins is all I need. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. I normally skip it, but I am sure it would be tasty!