Saturday, April 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday




I am new to Orgjunkie.com Menu Plan Mondays but I am not new to menu planning. This month however I started a cash only budget for my groceries. I allotted $200.00, I am not sure it is going to be enough so I hope planning our meals will help reign me in!


Sunday: French Dip in the Slow Cooker from Eatathomecooks.com, fries

Monday: Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles, from Eatathomecooks.com,

Tuesday: Bean/Cheese Burritos, Chips/ Salsa, Carrots/Ranch Dip

Wednesday: Steak Stir-fry with Steamed Rice

Thursday: Spaghetti with homemade sausage based sauce, Garlic Toast,

Friday: Pizza or Fast Food(Mom’s Night Off!)

Saturday: Breakfast for Dinner: Egg Scramble w/ Peppers, Cheese, Toast,

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Menu Plan Mondays! Your menu looks great. Good luck sticking to your grocery budget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to MPM, too! http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-menu-plan-monday.html

    Your menu looks great, especially the stir-fry. My FFIL makes a mean stir-fry and mine just isn't the same as his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to the orgJunkie link up too :) Good for you on switching to a cash system! Our whole budget is based on an all cash/envelope system, and it works great!
    Is the $200 monthly or weekly? How many are you feeding with that? We're a family of five and had a $50 a week/$200 a month grocery budget for quite a while, but recently bumped it up to $100 a week/$400 a month, since we're transitioning to an organic/whole foods diet.

    ReplyDelete