I love to hang up printables and pictures around my home that have significance to my little family. I have been seeing these important dates art all over Pinterest so I wanted to make my own.
This is the one from Andrea Steed on Pinterest:
This is mine:
Usually the center is just the marriage date, but I wanted to highlight they day we were sealed in the temple for time and eternity as well since I was not LDS when we were married.
Hope this inspires you to make your own! It was quick and easy and it is significant to my family as well!
Sharing at:
Creative Juices at Momnivore's Dilemma
Chef In Training
Nothing but Country
Tip Junkie Tip Me Tuesday
Little Luna
Blue Cricket Design
A Little Tipsy
Six Sister's Stuff
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Cute! I saw this and thought, "I can make that! I want to make that!" but then I realized since we don't have any children yet our's would be a little lacking :\
ReplyDeleteLove these date art pieces. I love that you did your wedding and sealing dates. So cool! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $5!
ReplyDeleteThat would be great for a family gallery wall!
ReplyDelete{saw you at TT &J}
I have seen these and love them and the idea. Where will you put yours? I am a new follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky @ www.messforless.net
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this! tfs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful idea!
ReplyDeleteНello I am so excіted I found your blog page, I reаlly founԁ you by
ReplyDeleteerror, while I was looking οn Digg fοr somеthing
else, Nonethelesѕ Ι am here nοw and would јust liκe
to ѕау thank you for a tremenԁous pοst аnd a аll rοund enјoyable blоg (I also love the theme/design), I ԁon't have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.
my weblog abnehmen tipps
I do not leavе a leаve a response, howeveг аfter rеading through а few of the reѕponses on "Important Dates Art".
ReplyDeleteІ actually do havе ѕome questions for you іf it's allright. Is it just me or does it appear like some of these responses come across as if they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you post a list of all of all your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Feel free to visit my blog post dating sex