Please share your favorites in the comments!
Here is what is on our bookshelf lately:
For the Little:
Llama Llama Misses Mama(A great book for a soon to be Preschooler!) Its also on sale at Kohls for $5.00!
Leonardo The Terrible Monster
Five Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree:
For Mom:
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet (an easy read to pick up and put down)
Sisters of the Quilt Series
I picked up Book 3 first by accident at the Library, but I devoured it! My husband was like wow I haven't seen you that into a book in a long time!












When I was little, my favorite was Love You Forever--I'm excited to read that to my little boy as soon as I think he won't tear the pages out ;-) I'll have to check out some of these--they look great!
ReplyDeleteRachel @ Maybe Matilda
Summer is always the best time to rekindle a love of reading. I used to love summer reading when I was little, and it has definitely carried over into adulthood. Thanks for sharing your favorites. I am currently reading Julie and Julia. I also recommend Summer at Tiffany's by Marjorie Hart and Little Bee by Chris Cleave. Thanks for following Nest Candy. I am following you back!
ReplyDeleteI am a total bookworm! I love that my son is following in my footsteps, even if he is only 11 mo. :)
ReplyDeleteHis favorites right now are:
Dr. Seuss' Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?
Joanna Cole's I'm a Bib Brother (well, in September he will be)
and Al Perkins' Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb
Love this post!
http://www.scottsdaledaycare.com/raising-happy-kids-blog.htm