Summer is almost here officially! The desert likes to start early, with 90's every day but we have yet to see 100 degrees so I can not complain too much..This nice weather makes me want to go on a picnic and these bloggers are making such delicious food I don't know what to bring!
Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad from For the Love of Cooking
BBQ Chicken Wraps from Sweet Little Smoothie
Reese's Brownies from Six Sister's Stuff
A yummy Slush from Chef in Training:
Yum. I need to go make something delicious for lunch now!









Looks like a great line up! Thanks for featuring my slush! All the other foods look great too! You have a great blog!
ReplyDelete-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for the feature!! It's always an honor! The other food looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteCamille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com
Yummy! It's my grocery shopping day, and I think I might have to go with some Caprese and BBQ chicken wraps!!
ReplyDeleteOlivia
http://www.scottsdaledaycare.com/raising-happy-kids-blog.htm